Bellazon

Beyonce Knowles
Thumbnail

Cantor

Beyonce performs at the Zagreb Arena on the opening night of "I AM..." Tour, Zagreb, Croatia, April 26

th_59637_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb1_Croatia_-1_122_591lo.jpg th_59645_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb2_Croatia_-2_122_443lo.jpg th_59661_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb5_Croatia_-3_122_71lo.jpg th_59679_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb2_Croatia_-4_122_180lo.jpg th_59702_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb3_Croatia_-5_122_162lo.jpg th_59707_Beyonce_performing_in_Zagreb9_Croatia_-6_122_390lo.jpg

I was at the concert - IT'S MY HOMETOWN! It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!! :drool: I was pretty close and could see her very nice! She looked great, she sang great, everything was great! 20.000 people was in ecstacy! I would go again if it would be repeated! This whole week I was only singing her songs!

Everyone who saw her in person was saying she looks even more beautiful in nature than on the pictures!

what did they do?

The Austrian Radio Station sent a Beyonce looQaliQe to a famous museum and she was entertained/toured around by this respeQted individual..and i thinQ they did the worQs for her: beefed up seQurity, special treatment...

and they really thought it was BEY! But it wasn't!!!

And then when the museum found out that it was a pranQ, they felt liQe their time was wasted (yeah, duh!)..So the Austrian Station issued an apology.. <_<

what did they do?

The Austrian Radio Station sent a Beyonce looQaliQe to a famous museum and she was entertained/toured around by this respeQted individual..and i thinQ they did the worQs for her: beefed up seQurity, special treatment...

and they really thought it was BEY! But it wasn't!!!

And then when the museum found out that it was a pranQ, they felt liQe their time was wasted (yeah, duh!)..So the Austrian Station issued an apology.. <_<

awful :yuckky: