Bellazon

Katarina Ivanovska
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

• 2 weeks later...

Katarina is going to star in a movie called Third Half.

The film "The Third Half" its story about the Jew Iljesh Spitz, coach of the historic football team, "Macedonia" which during the Second World War became a champion of the National Football League that was controlled by the fascists. The film is story about the old city of Skopje, the persistence, the love, the unity and struggle and the times when the fans were forbidden to shout the name of Macedonia. – says Mitrevski.

www.skopjeonline.com.mk

Ok I managed to translate just begining of the interview, it was really in a hurry and with a help of online translator so I guess it's not brilliant, however here it is... :)

We finally caught Katarina Ivanovska in Skopje, since she is on a relation USA - Macedonia last weeks. We all already know about her movie role, but what you don't know, and what is she announcing today exclusive for readers of "Zdravo" is her collaboration with "Victoria's Secret"!

The girl that started her career in 2004, collaborated with world's most famous designers and fashion houses, finds her place in the team of the most beautiful girls from all over the world for the most popular brand of women's underwear. Bravo for Kiki!

Zdravo: Today for "Zdravo" we exclusively announce that Katarina Ivanovska is a part of a team "Victoria's Secret." I guess this means a lot to you and your career. How did the collaboration come about?

Katarina: After 4 years of hard work and going to castings, it appears that the responsible people in "Victoria's Secret" are tired of rejecting me, so they finally booked me for photoshooting. We shoot twice so far. The first time - underwear for the website, it was somehow a test whether they like it or not. Luckily I left a good impression and before 5 days I shoot for a major clothing catalog.

Zdravo: What changed for you on a professional level after the start of cooperation with "Victoria's Secret"?

Katarina: It is early to say that something has changed my work schedule, however, "Victoria's Secret" is the key point that happened to me this year and hopefully I will continue to pursue the career upward. If you ask me, I'm the happiest girl in the world. :)

Zdravo: I know that you desire to be part of a movie for a long time now and here you finally got a chance. You play the main character in the movie by Darko Mitrevski. Tell me more about it ...

Katarina: I knew Darko only for 5 minutes when he offered me a role in his movie, and of course I accepted with great pleasure. The film is called "The 3rd Half" and in a few days we are starting with shooting. Yes, I play the female role or rather - the character of Rebecca, who is a girl of my age and is Jewish. All the action takes place before and during the Second World War. I am honored that I have the opportunity to be a part of an acting elite. I have daily rehearsals, make-up, costumes, piano, horseback riding and what is particularly interesting, and I have to mention it, is that I learn Ladino, the language spoken by Sephardi Jews, today spoken only by a few thousand people.

... and so on, she also says some words about her boyfriend and hurricane ''Irene'' and how she ''survived'' it... :)

i continued with the rest of the translation..(google helped a little :D)

Zdravo: You are excellent in your work, you have had a long experience and a huge amount of success. But now you are an actress and you have just began. Do you doubt yourself that you will be equally good in the acting job?

Kat: Thank you for the compliments. I put in a maximum effort in everything I invest in. So in this case I will give everything of myself. I have a huge fear which will go away very slowly but without having the butterflies in the stomach is not that fun don