Bellazon

Katarina Ivanovska
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The world famous Macedonian top model has started a charitable foundation called "Katarina Ivanovska".

Katarina says this is something she has wanted to do for a long time, but now it’s the right time for it.

“I’ve had this idea for a while and I can finally say that I have turned it into reality. My charity foundation is going to help sick children from socially disadvantaged families. I’m 25, I’m successful in what I do and now I decided to dedicate myself on this philanthropic project, hoping that many people will understand my idea and will join”, says Katarina.

The focus of this foundation will be directed towards helping sick children from socially disadvantaged families to solve their problems.

The aim of this newly formed Katarina Ivanovska foundation is to give moral support and subsidiary contribution to the vulnerable citizens in our country.
post-7603-0-50126800-1404493567_thumb.jppost-7603-0-97229200-1404493568_thumb.jppost-7603-0-50821400-1404493569_thumb.jppost-7603-0-09382700-1404493570_thumb.jp

The full article is here: http://eng.fashionel.mk/3448/katarina-ivanovska-issues-call-philanthropic-action/#1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...