Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brit from LD:

"I requested to get some info to post to the public about what Christina has coming up. Here is what I am able to post:

Slow Down Baby is going to be a single in some international territories where Christina is about to visit. No info yet about if there will be a video.

I also got this email from the management:

Back To Basics tour deluxe package, with the 2-CD album plus a DVD containing videos of "Ain't No Other Man", "Hurt" and "Candyman" + "The making of Candyman".

Japan release date: June 6.

Australia release date : June 30

I haven't recieved updates about what is going to happen in the US yet. I am waiting for more updates and will post more when I hear more."

"6/7/2007

Back to Basics "Tour Package" special editions

A special Back To Basics deluxe tour package album is about to be released!This special edition contains the 2-CD album PLUS a DVD containing videos of "Ain't No Other Man", "Hurt" and Candyman" and "The making of Candyman". These special editions will be released on June 6th in Japan and on June 30th in Australia."

Source.

Apparently Brit has been talking to Christina's management and mother for years and is a reliable source.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brit from LD:

"I requested to get some info to post to the public about what Christina has coming up. Here is what I am able to post:

Slow Down Baby is going to be a single in some international territories where Christina is about to visit. No info yet about if there will be a video.

I also got this email from the management:

Back To Basics tour deluxe package, with the 2-CD album plus a DVD containing videos of "Ain't No Other Man", "Hurt" and "Candyman" + "The making of Candyman".

Japan release date: June 6.

Australia release date : June 30

I haven't recieved updates about what is going to happen in the US yet. I am waiting for more updates and will post more when I hear more."

"6/7/2007

Back to Basics "Tour Package" special editions

A special Back To Basics deluxe tour package album is about to be released!This special edition contains the 2-CD album PLUS a DVD containing videos of "Ain't No Other Man", "Hurt" and Candyman" and "The making of Candyman". These special editions will be released on June 6th in Japan and on June 30th in Australia."

Source.

Apparently Brit has been talking to Christina's management and mother for years and is a reliable source.

what does it mean "in some international territories" ? it sounds not good, so it will be single or not, i hope it is going to be video for it

Christina Pregnant?

Christina Aguilera is rumoured to be expecting her first child after being spotted at a maternity hospital this week.

The pop star was apparently seen at the hospital with husband Jordan Bratman, and later seen "sporting a small bump" whilst shopping in New York.

A source tells the News Of The World, "Christina and Jordan adore each other and have tried for a baby for a while to complete the family."

in Japan with Hubby

545258299ec63601849bab7.jpg

Ohhhhhhh!

I love this picture!

:wub:

And as for the baby news, I'd be soooooooo happy for her if it was true because I know that that would be a total blessing for her and I think that she would write such great things about motherhood but I'll beleive it when it's confirmed. For now it's gossip though.

If she's happy, I'm happy.

:hehe: