Misfits

Sweet Lu

Poll: Misfits  

4 members have voted

1. 1. better with or without Danzig?

• With Danzig
    • Without Danzig

• 6 months later...
The original line up is still the best but the Misfits did some great work on Famous Monsters with Michael Graves handling vocals. :neo2:

I don't know about that, but a friend gave me American Psycho, I listened to it once skipping all of the songs after less than a minute (and punk songs are usually very short) and I never had the desire to listen to that album again.

• 2 weeks later...
The original line up is still the best but the Misfits did some great work on Famous Monsters with Michael Graves handling vocals. :neo2:

I don't know about that, but a friend gave me American Psycho, I listened to it once skipping all of the songs after less than a minute (and punk songs are usually very short) and I never had the desire to listen to that album again.

I recently did the same thing with the new Michael Schenker Group album In The Midst Of Beauty. Then I brought it in the car and listen to the whole thing a few times while driving and fell in love with it. Sometimes music has to grow on you. Hell I hated Led Zeppelin until 1991!! :ninja: However different people have different tastes and the Misfits went in more of a Metal direction with post-Danzig singers. I thought American Psycho was good and Famous Monsters great but yeah, the original Misfits are the best. :evil:

I recently did the same thing with the new Michael Schenker Group album In The Midst Of Beauty. Then I brought it in the car and listen to the whole thing a few times while driving and fell in love with it. Sometimes music has to grow on you. Hell I hated Led Zeppelin until 1991!! :ninja: However different people have different tastes and the Misfits went in more of a Metal direction with post-Danzig singers. I thought American Psycho was good and Famous Monsters great but yeah, the original Misfits are the best. :evil:

hm, until today Led Zep haven't grown on me, but that would make a totally different discussion.

I might give American Psycho another try if I find it somewhere.

As for MSG my fav. album is the one with Graham Bonnet from the early 80s, forgot the name atm.