Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Gemma is still "upset" over the loss of Heath. :sleep: :cain: :morning:

Gemma sweety, chanel your shit into something more productive. Mmkay

I don't think Gemma's coming back any time soon, and by anytime I mean in the next 6 months to a year at the very least. /sighs

I don't want to say I miss her, cause then this thread will remain a crying place :|

Ok, so I was just thinking about Gemma today when coming back home in a tram ( :| I know, weird... but that's all I can do in a bus, tram etc.-just to think :laugh: )... Okay, anyway, what I wanted to ask you about guys is... Gemma's Vogue UK cover(s). I tried to remind myself, if there was any Vogue UK cover with Miss Ward, except for the one with Lily Cole? It seems impossible to me she had just one cover of the British edition, but then again, can't remember other V UK covers except the one I've just mentioned... Maybe she also had a UK edition cover, in the issue with her posing with her brothers? You know, this very summer-y one, by Corinne Day.

• 2 weeks later...

^ most of these are new to me.

The "George Clooney" one was posted by me a few pages ago, but the post with this pic was the last of the page, so I guess that's why no one noticed&commented on it :cry2: :ninja: ;)

But the 3rd photo, the lollipop one is Sasha P., not Gemma.

The "George Clooney" one was posted by me a few pages ago, but the post with this pic was the last of the page, so I guess that's why no one noticed&commented on it :cry2: :ninja: ;)

Awwww its not Gemma? LOL Fashion Pulse is wrong!!! LOL Okay thank you. sorry, I didn't see the George Clooney one!

Awwww its not Gemma? LOL Fashion Pulse is wrong!!! LOL Okay thank you. sorry, I didn't see the George Clooney one!

Don't be sorry :flower: I only get mad at people for reposting something that was posted just a page/day ago, and that definitely wasn't!

Haha, I remember when Sasha and Gemma were confused ALL the time...