Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

• 2 weeks later...

]gemma42909.jpg

April 30, 2009

I was standing outside of Penn Station finishing up a Nat Sherman when I glanced to my right and saw her standing there with her brother Henry & friends. I was unsure if it was her at first because it was just so…unexpected! We chatted for a bit (no juicy goss to report) then they hopped in a cab and I headed home. She also complemented me on my eyes haha!

Source:

http://youbettawork.wordpress.com/

]gemma42909.jpg

April 30, 2009

I was standing outside of Penn Station finishing up a Nat Sherman when I glanced to my right and saw her standing there with her brother Henry & friends. I was unsure if it was her at first because it was just so…unexpected! We chatted for a bit (no juicy goss to report) then they hopped in a cab and I headed home. She also complemented me on my eyes haha!

Source:

http://youbettawork.wordpress.com/

awesome!!

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Zombie movie next for Gemma Ward?

Australian filmmaker Jimmy Jack's new zombie rockumentary project is set to entice model Gemma Ward back to the big screen and showcase the talents of a Perth band.

Jack, who wrote the AFI award winning 2007 film The Black Balloon which starred Ward and Toni Collette, is also hoping to secure former child star Macaulay Culkin to play a lead.

Jack finished the Zombie: Sex, Brains and Rock n' Roll script on Friday - most of which he wrote while a writer-in-residence at city bar Tiger Tiger - and is now beginning the process of securing talent for the new project which he will film in some of his favourite Perth haunts.

• 2 weeks later...