Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara Sampaio (Digital Update)

It’s not everyday that we get a Victoria’s Secret model visting our London studio so it was with great pleasure that we met the lovely Sara Sampaio (Models 1). The Portuguese beauty has been modelling since 2007 after winning a model competition. She first worked with Victoria’s Secret in June 2011 to shoot the brand’s catalogue. This was followed by campaigns for Blumarine (AW11), Replay (AW11), Armani Exchange (Winter 2011) and Calzedonia (SS12).Most recently Sara could be seen fronting Victoria’s Secret’s Fall 2012 ad campaign alongside some of the world’s top models

Full Name: Sara Pinto Sampaio

Birth date: 21.07.91

Birthplace: Porto, Portugal

How were you scouted: I won a contest in Portugal and got signed by my mother agency – Central Models

Best feature: My eyes

Favourite beauty product: Rosebud lip balm

Favourite food: Pizza

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, boxing

Fitness Regime: I train with a personal trainer around 4/5 days a week. We box for approx 20 min then do floor exercises using the weight of my body

What was the last track you listened to on your iPod: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift

Guilty Pleasure: Skittles (candy)

Dislike: Seafood

Dream country to visit: Australia

If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be: My trip in Hawaii with Elle Italia

Who are your idols: Angelina Jolie and my parents

What was the last thing to make you laugh out loud: Seeing a friend doing the cinnamon challenge! ahaha

What was the last dream you remember: I never tell my dreams! They contain the deepest secrets about me…

One word to describe yourself: Focused

Twitter name: @Sara_Sampaio

Instagram name: sarasampaio

abb459223247324.jpg ff02ba223247325.jpg f2a7a0223247329.jpg f5da51223247334.jpg dc5fb7223247335.jpg 00aa48223247338.jpg