Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Ok here you go peeps. Sara does NOT have lip injections and she never said she wants to be the next Adriana Lima...and here is Sara herself saying so....

Post Edited: Pozas stop with the overly aggressive super fan act. Please learn the play nicely with others. If we continue to get reports about your actions we may be forced to consider looking at your membership here on Bellazon.- Pretty

loool, its funny how you say that who is she to call you crazy, but WHO ARE YOU to tell that she has lip injections? and where the hell did you got all the thing about she getting pissed about VS not seing her resemblance to adriana? you're acusing her from saying things she never did! sara's right u are crazy! and if you ur dad is a plastic surgeon why do you ask how much it cost getting lip injection? ask ur dad!! and plus, her lips are natual, cause first, the baby picture posted a few pages ago of her, show she has full lips back then, and when she smiles her lips go thin, and injection lips don't!

good, so if you think we are the crazy ones, i ask you please stay away from this thread, cause it's clear to everyone you dont like sara, cause you keep lying, and bashing her, and this is not what this forum is about, it's to put sara's work, and to comment on the work... a lot of people have speak their mind about her work, sometimes was not good, but at least they were respectful, you are NOT respectful towards sara, cause u're always trying to point out she's not perfect, dude, everyone knows she not perfect, even her knows that, and said that. but u keep lying, and that's just wrong

She treats her fans like crap, if she DIDNT maybe she'd have 100,000 and not 20,000 fans being that probably 90% are Portuguese any ways lol.

SHE IS A STUNNING GIRL, but NOT NICE. The word "crazy" is being used FARRRRR too vaguely .

I apologize this are just facts and my personal hurt from liking some one so much and realizing she probably only loves her self and her dog.

Stop lying!! Sara treats amazingly good her fans and she's one of the nicest VS girls!

Success has gone to her head? LOL...I honestly cannot believe everything I'm reading from you, this is insane. And you say she occasionally answers her fans on twitter? Anyone who follows her knows that is a bunch of BS.