Bellazon

Kristin Kreuk
Thumbnail

tomervini

• 1 month later...

KK has a short interview in June/July 2008 issue of Sophisticate's Hairstyleguide. It looks like they used the same pictures they had in Elle Canada last year. Here is the tidbits they had inside:

Long and Luscious

Kristin's gorgeous lengths are naturally straight, but she loves adding funky texture for a sexy, bed-head look. "I love having messy hair," the actress reveals. "But because mine is so straight, it doesn't normally get that way." Kristin adds her take on trying different styles. "I think everyone wants the kind of hair they don't have," she says. To get these wavy locks, Kristin teases her hair, then spritzes with holding spray to create a tousled and piecey appearance.

Being beautiful comes naturally for The CW's Smallville star Kristin Kreuk. "I don't use that much makeup," says the actress. "I'm pretty natural." Yet still, Kristin's look is stunning and impeccable with the exotic features she lends to her heritage-half Dutch, half Chinese- and her fresh, clean style. "I was never really into makeup," she admits. "I think you can look beautiful just the way you are." It's that winning personality combined with an appearance that ranges from sweet to sexy that keeps us watching...

Fashion sense

Style has evolved on the set of Smallville just as the characters and actors have grown and changed. "I'm thrilled! I really am!" Kristin exclaims. "Lana was dressing like a little girl, when she wasn't anymore," Kristin says. As for herself, the star enjoys simple and understated clothes. "I've got a limited wardrobe," explains the actress. Kristin recalls being just as nonchalant about fashion as a kid. "My friends and I didn't talk about boys or clothes or makeup," she admits. "We talked about world issues, philosophy and what was important to us."

Steal this look!

Love Kristin's style as much as we do? Try this wavy texture the Smallville star loves to create by spritzing hair with a heat protective spray with ultimate holding power like Kristin's favorite, Redken's Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist. Use a large-barrel curling iron throughout strands to give hair bouncy spirals, then finger through for loosened waves.

Extreme Close Ups

aren't a problem for actress Kristin Kreuk, who faces the camera head-on with stunning confidence and appeal. Here are a few of her favorite beauty products that keep her appearance looking fresh...

1. Kristin keeps her fair skin smooth and healthy with Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer, which contains sunblock.

2. A little glitter goes a long way. "I prefer fine glitter because it looks like fairy dust and makes me feel pretty," Kristin raves. "I just have to be careful not to get it all over my clothes!" Try one like Pout's Shimmer Swirls to give skin a sparkly sheen.

3. Wearing a hint of mascara on her lashes opens Kristin's eyes, making them look alert and absolutely beautiful. Go for L'Oreal's FeatherLash for touchable volume.

4. "I really love pale pink glosses," Kristin describes. She's a huge fan of Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Dizzy. "I usually have to wear my hair back, or it gets stuck on my lips," explains the actress.

yep, she needs to do a new movie or something

She is in Thailand right now filming the new Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li right now. Don't worry, from what I hear and read everywhere, it's nothing like the first one with Van Damme (THANK GOODNESS!).

I love van damme !! he's my hero hehe

that's good to hear she's working!! can't wait !!

Heh, sadly in the U.S. Van Damme is something of a joke. Granted, so was Arnold Schwarzenegger right up until the point when he was re-elected Governor of California. Yeah, that means he was still a joke when he first won the office... we can sometimes be a tough crowd if you have continental accent, it seems.

I still, to this day, enjoy Van Damme's older movies like Blood Sport, Kickboxer, and Lionheart, but I just can't get into his newer stuff.

Thanks for posting that pic Omac!

yeah those movies were great !!

I admit JCVD is really... weird but among all the blabla he's got good ideas and philosophy. sometimes I think that turning his self into ridiculous is part of his image, sadly...

Nevermind I LOVE the pic of Kristin !!! THANK YOU !!!!