Bellazon

Djordje Bogdanovic
Thumbnail

liika

• 4 weeks later...

interview with Djordje for Covermenmag

-Hello Djordje, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for CoverMen Mag!, to start this interview off, please give me some background information.Djordje

I was born in Zlatibor, tourist place on the mountain and big ski center in Serbia. That's where my home and family is. Naturally I went to high school of tourism and hotel management, and after decided to go to Banking and Finances University, which I graduated from in 2007. Wherever I go I feel like I belong there, so I consider myself citizen of The Earth.

-Who discovered you and what was your very first modeling job?

I was discovered by the same agent which firstly scouted my sister Slavica. My very first pictures was one fashion editorial in Serbian Playboy.

-What did you buy with your very first earning as a model?

Hmm I don't remember. If I say sweets I wont be mistaken though. I love sweets.

-What aspect of modeling is your favorite and what is your least favorite?

As many would certainly say my favorite things about this job are traveling and meeting new people, but what I don't like is fake, dishonest, ego problematic people involved in this industry and being a lot apart of people I love.

-Tell me, what do you think is the key to be chosen by photographers and clients in such a competitive market?

If your look is what they look for and the power of your agent.

-Apart from modeling, would you like to pursue another field, such as acting? If it's so, what role would you like to play?

Hmm....not really interested in acting, but since least expected and things I'm not interested in happen to me often, that would not surprise me to occur. No idea about role, not a bad boy I guess.

-Tell me, which adjectives would you use to describe yourself?Djordje

Peaceful+quiet+harmless.

-I'm sure you travel alot, what has been the most interesting place you have ever visited?

I do love Japan a lot. I love nature, ocean and sunny days. Some of my favorite spots are Bali, Langkawi, Maya Bay...

-If you weren't modeling, what do you think you'd be doing now?

I would certainly do what I got qualifications for, management in banking and finances. I guess I will do it sometimes soon. I don't wanna model forever. My brain needs exercise.

-Thanks Djordje for your time, it was a gift to me and my readers!

You are welcome. Best wishes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...