Bellazon

For which of these could you cheat on your girlfriend?

sheikh802

Not much of a cheater :blush: . My previous girlfriend wasn't nearly as attractive as my current but I was so into her on a personal level I wouldn't even jokingly entertain the idea. But based on looks, my current gf is all I need and want for the most part. That's not to say she's the most 'beautiful' woman I've ever seen by any stretch of the imagination and I wouldn't call her 'gorgeus' but rather 'cute', but the body could easily be cartoonized as is :ninja: . Personality wise, she's fun and can be funny too...but also can be very mean, cold and emotionally withdrawn to where you don't know whether its because of some past pain or just pure natural coldness, so.......... :ninja: ..... if I were hypothetically to cheat on her it would be with someone who appealed more on a personal level than looks. But just for the sake of playing the game.....

Uma Thurman - not into her looks wise, but love her work. No

Liv Tyler - I find her pretty in an interresting way, but don't really think of her in a sexual capacity. No

Anna Kournikova - not really a fan, but undeniably nice looking for an athlete. No

Maria Sharapova - aside from her legs not wowed by her looks, but find the fact that she's actually talented and above average in looks appealing. No

Lucy Liu - (see Uma) No.

Laetitia Casta - I wouldn't say definitely or even maybe but I can't deny its a possibility depending on circumstances. Very sweet and engaging eyes, innocent yet sensual charm, sweet personality, warm voluptuous body. I mean, if it was after a huge argument or something and she offered her comfort I could possibly fall for Lae's charms in a moment of weakness :) :ninja: .