Bellazon

Carmen Kass
Thumbnail

valmount

^ I think Adriana's_Biatch's just trying to express her opinion! :flower:

I'm sure we can accept it, even though I want to strangle her myself too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such fabulous pics, thank you, SupermodelKK! :flower:

you are amazing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she have the right to express her opinion, but have to be this way, using those words ?

thats no right ! thats unecessary, but some reasion i understand you, tortoisie, you just dont wanna fights in here and i agree :flower:

Carmen Kass

Carmen Kass on the cover of Harper's BazaarCarmen Kass was born September 14, 1978, in Tallinn, Estonia and raised in Paide.

A 14-year-old Carmen had already received recognition by the time she was discovered in a supermarket in Tallinn by an Italian modeling scout. She was ready to set her sights higher and go for the Miss Estonia title, but the offer to fly to Milan to jump start a modeling career seemed like a more glamorous and lucrative option.

After being represented in her native Estonia by a small agency called "Baltic Models", Kass moved to Paris at the age of 18. She received exposure on the cover of magazines worldwide, such as L'Officiel and Vogue (France) in 1997, Elle (Australia), Image (UK), Madame Figaro, Numero France, Vogue (France), and Vogue (US) in 1999.

In 1999, Kass strutted down the catwalks for top designers such as Alberta Ferretti, Anna Sui, BCBG, Bill Blass, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferr

Source

Carmen Kass, Model

Born: 14 September 1978

Birthplace: Tallinn, Estonia

Best Known As: Model for the Gap and Christian Dior

Kass was born in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia (formerly in the Soviet Union). After the fall of the USSR she began modelling in Italy as a teenager and eventually reached international stardom. Like Gisele Bundchen before her, Kass was named the VH1/Vogue model of the year (in 2000) and has posed for Victoria's Secret. She has appeared in high-profile campaigns for The Gap and Christian Dior, among other fashion lines. (One popular Dior ad featured Kass starred wading through a pool of golden water.) Kass stands 5'11" and is sometimes considered part of the "big model" movement which followed the popularity of waiflike models such as Kate Moss and James King.

FOUR GOOD LINKS

Carmen Kass

A Michigan fan dishes up photos and links

AskMen.Com

The men's magazine gets a kick out of Kass

Carmen Kass Page

A fan's tribute; out of date, but lots of photos

Carmen Kass

Another fan tribute, with photos and videos