Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

@Mary17 you are awesome!!!! thank you for these progression posts, I saw the one in Elsa's thread too, WOW :56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer::irenistiQ:

I am sooo happy for her, she has done so well!!! I love so many of her outfits, too, especially Boho and Mountain Romance. I think she definitely deserves a FB in a few years and I hope she sticks around to get one. 

I love this post! 

13 hours ago, bump said:

@Mary17 you are awesome!!!! thank you for these progression posts, I saw the one in Elsa's thread too, WOW :56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer::irenistiQ:

I am sooo happy for her, she has done so well!!! I love so many of her outfits, too, especially Boho and Mountain Romance. I think she definitely deserves a FB in a few years and I hope she sticks around to get one. 

I love this post! 

You're welcome   for me she has always been spoiled by VS, her outfits are always the best, I dare to say that the suit that I liked the least was the OS.

6 hours ago, Mary17 said:

You're welcome   for me she has always been spoiled by VS, her outfits are always the best, I dare to say that the suit that I liked the least was the OS.

I agree with every single part of this statement :yes: They covered her up too much in the SO outfit.  I LOVED the wings and teh lingerie, but not the bodysuit. 

Are you going to do this for any other Angels? I would love to look at every one you make, even for the models I am not a fan of. I this concept you came up with is amazing!

Even if you don't make any more, thank you for the ones you did put together. :hello:

Bettina ( I hope it is ok that I shorten your name), I am not going to tag you for a while because I don't want to get annoying, but I hope you read this. Thank you for the new pictures! Romee looks gorgeous, but I do wish her facial expression was a little more intense, but she looks lovely. I think she shines and does her best in pictures like the sport one, I think she does more happy and radiant/ healthy style pictures better than in your face sexy. She seems to do subtle sexy very well. 

I like Romee a lot, it took me a while to get fully on board but I think she is a great Angel. And I love how pretty and smiley and happy she is in her vlogs/motion/vides/vsfs. 

2 hours ago, bump said:

I agree with every single part of this statement :yes: They covered her up too much in the SO outfit.  I LOVED the wings and teh lingerie, but not the bodysuit. 

Are you going to do this for any other Angels? I would love to look at every one you make, even for the models I am not a fan of. I this concept you came up with is amazing!

Even if you don't make any more, thank you for the ones you did put together. :hello:

Yes, I already made the post on Stella's thread, tomorrow I'll do the rest of the Angels except Candice and Bee that I still do not have it ready.

Wow, thank you, Bettina! I thought the picture of her with the notebook and blue bra was an old one, she looks so young!! That bra reminds me of Miranda's FB, which was one of my favorites (along with Jamine's). I love this picture!!

Her skin is glowing and she looks beyond gorgeous in this new VSX pictures. ONce again, and I think I've said this probably 112 times, but the white-wall ruins the picture for me. I like the workout clothes, the poses and props, and she looks ridiculously good, but the fact that is white-wall AGAIN....I am done complaining because if anyone reads my posts, you know I HATE HATE HATE white-wall, but no one wants to keep reading my complaints anymore lol 

I would like to see Romee get the FB in a few years. I don't think she's ready or deserves it just yet and I would like Candice to get one last one this year, then give Martha one the year after, then Taylor, then Romee. I know that's like 4 years in the future, but if she sticks around I definitely think she'll get one.