Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

6 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Apparently six is the limit.

People get way too much enjoyment out of disparaging her. The members that take the time to post photos etc.

don't do it to give the monkeys something to throw their feces at.

I don't expect you to look back through the thread as that would take too much time, but the people making disparaging comments have also heaped praise upon her at different points in her career. It's not about enjoyment in being negative. We just take interest in her career & some of us don't like the direction it has taken. As this is not a fan site, I don't understand why that is not ok...

8 minutes ago, hottness said:

I don't expect you to look back through the thread as that would take too much time, but the people making disparaging comments have also heaped praise upon her at different points in her career. It's not about enjoyment in being negative. We just take interest in her career & some of us don't like the direction it has taken. As this is not a fan site, I don't understand why that is not ok...

Nobody mentioned you specifically so your need to defend yourself has only confirmed my opinion. 

I've wasted enough of my time here. Adios.

5 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Nobody mentioned you specifically so your need to defend yourself has only confirmed my opinion. 

I've wasted enough of my time here. Adios.

So the fact that I responded to your "cheap shot" quip proves to you that I enjoy disparaging Emily? That makes no sense whatsoever...& was I defending myself, or trying to explain to you why all of the comments here aren't positive? I think you are indeed wasting your time here.

1 hour ago, hottness said:

You believe those comments are unwarranted? I think we just call it as we see it, positive or negative...

Right? It’s so boring following her these days but I still support her by seeing her films. Did anyone else see Cruise or Welcome Home? Sorry we’re not all sycophants. Also her husband called someone a kike on Caitlyn King’s instagram live the other night can’t help but lose a little respect for Emily as she (a Jewish woman) just hung out in the background laughing and scrolling through her phone. Such an activist 🙄