Bellazon

Max Motta
Thumbnail

burnt

^ lol kiki I had the same response reading that but yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion :whistle:

I love me some max but marlon has my heart :wub: along with about four other boys LOL

I know right? lol, I was thinking to myself, I am the only one who thinks tha statement is crazy?! I love what u mean. Marlon was my first discovery so he's no.1! But I respect your point of view Tell.

who are your other boys vaihlen? :whistle:

my boys in this order: simon nessman (obviously :blush: ), marlon teixeira, guntars asmanis, francisco lachowski, max motta, kevin flamme :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow you got me all hot and bothered listing all of those names :laugh:

who are yours?

and to those of you who prefer the curly/long hair:

post-35699-0-1446114558-96249_thumb.jpg

taken from myself

and to those who prefer the short manlier max:

post-35699-0-1446114559-00092_thumb.jpg

tumblr

my boys in this order: simon nessman (obviously :blush: ), marlon teixeira, guntars asmanis, francisco lachowski, max motta, kevin flamme :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow you got me all hot and bothered listing all of those names :laugh:

who are yours?

lols! U kill me! well, mine are way too many to name, I have so many stupid categories. but here are my top boys. marlon texeira (of course #1!!), frankie lachowski, nessman, tyson ballou, cole mohr, jon kortajarena (king of posing), ooh antonio navas, baptiste and anything else hot and brasilian or hedi slimane brit boys! (don't ask) who is this kevin flamme dude, I've heard of him before.