Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

hey guys im new here, my names suri and im a huge fan of noah mills... :wave:

just thought i'd let you all know that i checked out noah's IMDB, and the new show he's been cast in is called "two broke girls", its to be on CBS in america.

this part is from Screenrant.com --> It tells story of Caroline (Beth Behrs), an upper-class woman who is down on her luck, and Max (Kat Dennings), the girl who has been down on her luck her entire life. Despite their disparate upbringings, the two find themselves slinging greasy plates in a Brooklyn diner where they form an improbable alliance that just may bring a money-making business venture to fruition. The only catch being the $250,000 in start-up capital needed to make their dream come true.

i just know that noah plays "Robbie".

his dreams are finally coming true!! lol

Noah is always amazing :drool: , I hope to see him in some movies because we all know that acting is a big dream for him so. . and i hope to see him in more print works, campaigns and editorials!

And guys remember, the day of the MET Gala is next Monday in NYC, and Noah last year was present, but maybe is impossible because he's very busy in LA, but FINGER CROSSED :wave: