Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

I'm glad you finally got Noah for the interview, I was waiting for him to show up. I love the site!

Noah confuses me when I think about his personality from things I've observed. When you see him in video interviews, he sometimes comes across like a cocky, douche whose intelligence is really low (or he used to) yet in written interviews, he actually seems quite intelligent, sweet and almost shy. And then he throws in a statement which takes me back to my original thought or is phrased in a dumb, douchey way and the next time he says something really poignant and mature which makes me change my mind again. Sometimes what he says doesn't seem to match up to how he appears, even though I believe he's genuine in his interviews and is a nice guy, but I find him interesting out of all the male models because he seems to be kind of unexpectedly complex? Like he'd be hard to figure out, like a walking contradiction. Am I alone in this thought? Or are we all too busy staring at his abs to care?

Sorry to go off topic, just something I've noticed since I've been following him and the other models all these years. Someone post a shirtless picture to get us back on track.

@cupido

You're welcome.

@Chicanes

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about Noah. Man, he's nice to look at but I always feel like he "shows off" a little. Then, he shows up in these great photos and I'm speechless for a bit... :D Like I said, he's NICE to look at! :drool: