• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt Lanter channels Hollywood legends on the Winter 2011 cover of Icon Magazine.

The 28-year-old 90210 star opened up about being addicted to gadgets, spoofs and Liam. Check it:

On Vampires Suck: “[The vampire genre] was so ripe for the picking, and it needed to be poked at a bit. It’s all about coming up with the most ridiculous thing you can and then doing it. You have to be willing to make yourself look stupid, that’s for sure.”

On his 90210 character, Liam: “Liam is constantly brooding. He’s constantly got a chip on his shoulder. Nothing in his life works out for him. I guess it’s quite opposite of me. I’m very happy; very blessed.”

On being attached to his iPhone: “I lost my phone on a ride at Disney World. I was panicking. I was thinking, ‘Someone’s going to get into my email, someone’s going to get into my pictures.’ I was freaking out. My guide was so sweet. She took us [the group] back to the ride to look for it. They found it on one of the carts. That was a very, very stressful 15 minutes of waiting for my phone to come back through the ride.”

post-34463-0-1446112009-62256_thumb.jpgMatt Lanter channels Hollywood legends on the Winter 2011 cover of Icon Magazine.

The 28-year-old 90210 star opened up about being addicted to gadgets, spoofs and Liam. Check it:

On Vampires Suck: “[The vampire genre] was so ripe for the picking, and it needed to be poked at a bit. It’s all about coming up with the most ridiculous thing you can and then doing it. You have to be willing to make yourself look stupid, that’s for sure.”

On his 90210 character, Liam: “Liam is constantly brooding. He’s constantly got a chip on his shoulder. Nothing in his life works out for him. I guess it’s quite opposite of me. I’m very happy; very blessed.”

On being attached to his iPhone: “I lost my phone on a ride at Disney World. I was panicking. I was thinking, ‘Someone’s going to get into my email, someone’s going to get into my pictures.’ I was freaking out. My guide was so sweet. She took us [the group] back to the ride to look for it. They found it on one of the carts. That was a very, very stressful 15 minutes of waiting for my phone to come back through the ride.”

post-34463-0-1446112009-66731_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...