Bellazon

Moritz Meyer
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 5 weeks later...
article :)

Thanks, Lizzy. :wave: Please tell us what the article says. You do not need to translate, just give us the main points. I am curious about this young man, but cannot find information about him. So, if you can help out here, I will appreciate it. Thank you :flower:

It says he's catwalking for Prada and got directly booked to Milan Fashion Week He was noticed at a ski resort I believe. He was a student at Johanneum and he said he just happened to stumble upon modeling and didn't ever think anything of it before hand. And he was an amateur hockey player and wants to study in England! Okay, so you can correct me if I'm wrong but that's pretty much all the interview says.

I also read another article about him that says he's really sweet and easy to work with!

^ Thanks, morgenstern. Appreciate your informative translation. I was wondering though why Kevin Bacon, and some other celebrities (I think.) are mentioned in the article.

He says the guy that the President of the agency that found him looks like Kevin Bacon? Ha... that's what I got out of it from my little experience with German.