Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Munichmarty I didn't knew he has freckles!! :drool:

that's so cute!

thanks a lot for the pics, I :heart: :heart: them!!

He does'nt, it's make up.

The freckles were airbrushed on all models. (:

oh thanks, i didn't know that, I just loved the ideia he had freckles :(

but that's ok, thanks anyway

As I still don´t speak Danish I post the article from 2005 in Danish with the original translation by google.

http://www.bt.dk/article/20050218/kun_for_kvinder/102180382/

Messens Danske Verdens-Stjerne

Den 20-årige Mathias Lauridsen fra Østerbro har på rekordtid slået stort igennem i den internatiomale modeverden. Han er stjernen alle taler om, og netop nu ligger han nr. otte på listen over verdens hotteste herremodeller.

18. februar 2005, 15:55 Af Christina Alfthan

Hold godt øje med ham her, for han er for cool. Han går på de bedste shows i Milano og Paris og han var også sammen på podiet med Nicole Kidman, da hun blev præsenteret som det nye ansigt for Chanel no. 5.

bilde.jpg

»Jeg kender Mathias far, og derfor kiggede Mathias ind hos os sidste efterår for at høre, om vi kunne bruge ham som model,« fortæller Jesper Lundquist, der ejer modelbureauet Scoop.

Scoop kunne i den grad bruge ham, og siden har det gået uhørt hurtigt med karrieren. Mathias er konstant på farten, men når det bliver for meget, kobler han af med et job som billetkontrollør på Nørrebro Teater. Han har dog også lige haft tid til at gå nogle få modeshow i Danmark, hvor han gik for Bruuns Bazaar og Matinique.

Tjek ham selv på www.models.com - og så er han for resten også single.

Translation by google:

Fair Danish World Star

The 20-year-old Mathias Lauridsen from Østerbro has turned in record high over the international male fashion world. He's the star everyone talks about, and just now he No eight on the list of world's hottest men's models.

18. February 2005 15:55 By Christina Alfthan

Keep a close eye on him here because he is too cool. He goes to the best shows in Milan and Paris and he was also on the podium together with Nicole Kidman when she was presented as the new face of Chanel no. 5.

"I know Mathias father, and therefore looked Mathias entered with us last autumn to see if we could use him as a model," says Jesper Lundquist, who owns a model agency Scoop.

Scoop could be so much use to him, and since it has gone incredibly quickly with their careers. Mathias is constantly on the move, but when it gets too much, he connects with a job as a ticket inspector at Nørrebro Theater. He has also just had time to go a few fashion show in Denmark, where he went for Bruun Bazaar and Matinique.

Check him on www.models.com - and he is also for the rest single.

Y-3 throws some 'bows

There is one constant every year at the Y-3 show: you never know what to expect. Designer Yohji Yamamoto, who we spotted trying on three different pairs of white lace-up sneakers pre-show backstage, lit up the vast Park Avenue Armory with a laser light show for his Fall 2010 collection, and mixed in performance art with the steel-eyed marching of his models. Mid-show the loud music ceased and a flood of models sprinted down the long runway in shirts emblazoned with “Y-3 Dash." At the finale, lasers lit up a futuristic fight circle on the runway and Yamamoto appeared, mock dueling with a male model who he threw to the ground, and then falling prey to a female model's bold ninja-style "attacks" that sent his fedora flying. The crowd, of course, roared.

As for the clothes, Yamamoto sent long technicolor trench coats, hooded black capes, oversized color-blocked sweaters, hyper-wrinkled hoodies, faded blue tartan-inspired tracksuits, and classic black and navy pea coats down his runway. New (cult favorite) Adidas shoes included slim black moon boots, electric silver and plum high-tops and black and white retro Oxford-style sneakers.

Front row guest Ciara, dressed in a red superhero-inspired Jeremy Scott mini, was a fan. “It’s kind of like adding the really cool high fashion edge to athletic wear,” she says. “I think that’s really dope. I’m a tomboy so Y-3 allows me to put on my sweatpants and rock out if I want to.” -Andrea Mandell

Posted at 02:56 AM/ET, February 15, 2010 in February 2010 Fashion Week | Permalink | Comments (0)

Watch the laces at Léger

th_96699168_10.jpg

th_96699182_10.jpg

th_96699180_10.jpg

th_96699436_10.jpg

th_96699426_10.jpg

th_96699185_10.jpg

Hi! Munichmarty! you are so cute!

Has Mathias gone to China? I hope he will... then he will eat Chinese food, it tastes very good! :drool: Don't worry, every girl, Chinese food don't get him fat, otherwise, on the contrary, he will be handsomer! :laugh:

PS: it made of watermelon

post-38263-0-1446109973-7016_thumb.gif