Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Awww, thank you very much to all who posted fashion week's photos and videos :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart:

Hahaha, yeah Munichmarty, Mathi says a great quote, it's great, I put on my msn nick xD :rofl: He look so cute in the interview, still drooling :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hahaha :laugh: :laugh: mathias has given us a great quote .. :p

I will continue drooling :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I never tire of watching the interview!!

Guess who saw a special video 100 times and is still drooling. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ME

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the pics Munichmarty.

I love the inetrview as well, I can always overlook that he chose Britney but what he said about her being on crack was priceless :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

He is shy but still has sense of humour, thats why we all love him :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

''There is an idiot on myspace , who pretends to be Mathias and he is boasting how much he earns. When I saw that long time ago i knew immediately that this is NOT Mathias.''

Could u give me his link???? plz??

He has a FB.

yea i know.. there r 678676 guys on fb who using his pix

''There is an idiot on myspace , who pretends to be Mathias and he is boasting how much he earns. When I saw that long time ago i knew immediately that this is NOT Mathias.''

He has a FB.

yea i know..but there r 678676 guys on fb who using his pix

He is not using his picture! He got an account to connect with friends and not to boast on facebook saying " Hi, I am a supermodel"

He has a FB.

He is not using his picture! He got an account to connect with friends and not to boast on facebook saying " Hi, I am a supermodel"

i know hun xD ++ Mathias has myspace! ;)

He has a FB.

i know hun xD ++ Mathias has myspace! But he only adds ppl that he knows in real xD ;)

Yes, among all the Mathias accounts only one of them is the real Mathias.

He has a FB.

i know hun xD ++ Mathias has myspace! But he only adds ppl that he knows in real xD ;)

Yes, among all the Mathias accounts only one of them is the real Mathias.

Yea ..i'd never ever give his link without his permission..just wanted to let ya know that he has myspace