Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Sure thing, his Graceful Presence, you just want to be surrounded by it all the time. He seems to have this modest quality about him, in my opinion a great talent a man can possess. Not many men have this attribute.

controversiaster, have you by any chance seen the speech he made for his award at the danskfashionawards?

Noppppeeeeee. I don't even know where to find it! Have you got it? Chances are, it would be in danish. Unless someone translated it already...

But I have to agree, guys nowadays are really arrogant. But Mathias can still rise above it all and remain so humble and modest, that is something very hard for a good looking like him to have!

Shame, no actually i don't have it but i hope one day it'll come up and surprise us.

and yes i have to agree as well...Honestly, i appreciate mathias because he is fresh he's different apart from the other male models, and not just celebrities but from every day people i've seen..some people can off arrogant as well. Despite his fame and despite being in the fashion industry for some time now he still remains genuine with himself and that's important than being well-known. I think we all see celebrities become so consumed with being famous, it's become too much with all the partying and what not.

Yes, I hope some Mathias-loving genius will surprise us soon with the speech.

It does make him the ever more special with his personality. Even if you see him walking down the street you would, like any sane female specimens, check him from head to toe. I think that its good to have someone like him, being so well known in the fashion industry and is still so modest and kind. Shame we don't know more about him. It would be lovely if he could do more interviews and show us his funny side (not that he doesn't have one!)

Yeah wish we could eh.. it would be nice to know a little more about him. I saw the video at the belstaff show backstage and when he spoke to the camera i think he said he'd hope everyone enjoyed the show, he sounded completely sincere, lol i was in utter shock.. i thought all models were vein.. but he totally gave me a different opinion. when you watch people get interviewed ..the way the talk usually reflects how they are inside.

Yeah wish we could eh.. it would be nice to know a little more about him. I saw the video at the belstaff show backstage and when he spoke to the camera i think he said he'd hope everyone enjoyed the show, he sounded completely sincere, lol i was in utter shock.. i thought all models were vein.. but he totally gave me a different opinion. when you watch people get interviewed ..the way the talk usually reflects how they are inside.

Thanks for loading it down :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: , you are the best :hug: :hug: , even if you don´t speak Chinese :( .

I hope youtube is doing it´s job soon :angry: , so we will see the first part of the show :fun: .

( I tell you a secret: I don´t speak any Asian language , but I think I am a hardcore fan of Mathias :yes: , so I find Mathias everywhere in the web no matter if it´s in Asian , Danish ot Martian :alien: . )

Yes, I watched that last year and I was like "my goodness, he hopes that people would enjoy the show". He sounded like he actually cares and it shows that he is a nice person (or at least he seems like it). I saw other videos on youtube of models talking to the camera and my goodness, their ego and arrogance were so huge! It was almost unbearable!

Hi Faith, :wave:

there are 3 things that made me sure that Mathias is a nice person.

1. : Everyone who met him, worked with him, said that he is nice, polite, shy, a sweet boy .

2. : the bellstaf video : Mael seems to be shier than Mathias. You see that Mathias cares about Mael,he is asking him where he realy came from.... Someone with more ego would just answer the questons without thinking of Mael for a single moment.

3. the backstage video Gucci? -" the worldfamous Mathias video" - he don´t know how to react on that titel , it abashes him ( hope this word is correct English).

I know no one is perfect but I think Mathias is a bit closer to it than others.