Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Storm Emma hit Munich tonite. I can´t leave the house besides I have to care for my cat which is seriously ill :cry: :(

While my cat is sleeping I have to do something to cheer me up a bit. And what´s more fun than posting pictures of the best looking man ever. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Still one of my favorite pictures:

mathias_editorial_10pl.jpg

Hi faget,

Thanks for posting old pictures. Some days ago you wrote that you are posting pictures from modelhommes. I can´t log in there. They said my E-mail address is banned :shock: . I don´t know why because I never had contact to mh before and never behaved in a bad manner at the www.

Okay I must admit I am the one who is posting zillions of Mathias Lauridsen pictures everywhere :ninja: .

Quote faget :We love him, cos he's always ...(...my poor English, i even can't find a word to describe him )

You don´t need words to describe Mathias because we got :drool: and :heart: smilies.

Does anyone have a bigger version of this picture ?

post-17706-0-1446110412-42205_thumb.png

The following picture is from a fashion magazine I bought at my beloved Munich Central Station.

post-17706-0-1446110412-47281_thumb.jpg

I like the describtion of the new collection ..... Look at Mathias he doesn´t feel well in these clothes.

Some days ago you wrote that you are posting pictures from modelhommes. I can´t log in there. They said my E-mail address is banned :shock: . I don´t know why because I never had contact to mh before and never behaved in a bad manner at the www.

try more times , babe :laugh:

Or change another email :ninja:

I tried to find out something about the picture faget posted today. I am talking about the Kenzo pictures with the peacock feathers. I also doubt if this is Mathias. The problem is you can´t see the lips, which normally helps a lot.

After searching the web I looked if the pic was posted here or on the fashion spot. But I can´t find it .

Does anyone know what happened to the fashion spot? no Mathias posting for a long time !

But I hope it´s okay to repost some postings from fashion spot, which tells a bit about Mathias personality.

from Fraitaly including following comment:

ostiagucci018.jpg

Probably is the most gorgeous guy that i ever seen in my life.

I was waiting for him, outside the gucci show today and when i saw him...he was like a pure angel:a little polite boy!

He s so damn sweet and nice. Happy that i met my favourite model, and for all of you:live he is more beautiful!!

When I saw the pic for the first time I thought the girl might be Mathias little sister. And this pic is also one of my favorite, because you see Mathias natural beauty.

-------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Faith Akiyama

"Although he is such a big star, he always acts with genuine

simplicity and kindness, and with attentive discretion."

-- Former staff member of YSL

-------------------------------------------

Posted at Fashionspot by Alba

I was reading a magazine last night and my best friend who isn't in to fashion at all was reading it with me...While

looking at a ed with Mathias Lauridsen she said: "Hm...oh, he went to our school...what was his name...? Mathias I

think"---And I was like ... "WUUAT?!!"...

And she said: "Yearh...we used to tease him and he once stole my mittens and hit them and I started crying..." ...I now

only remember him vaguely..but as far as I remember he was very...Well, in danish it's called a pop-guy...you can say

preppy and shy...and had bad skin........