Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

^ I think she's just trying to find one that looks good/different that will cover up that forehead of hers. :whistle:
I don't like the rude boy song.

me neither :blush:

but the video is awsome!

Speaking from personal experience, I know its hard to find a good style for big foreheads. But damn, I can't imagine having one the size of China like her. But I think its just too extreme of an image change, and her music isn't even that good for pop standards. Shes never been the most talented, or had too much of a personality but her image just isn't working like it was before.

Hey Ferry Coal, do you have this in HQ :) :ninja: ?

article0083d0999000005d.jpg

her music isn't even that good for pop standards.

Not great by the standard of classical, jazz, country, old soul...definitely good by current pop standard :rofl::ninja: . She's more than in a league with her peers. If you look at the Billboard top 100 http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100 the talent isn't overwhelming by any means. Pop now is about having a catchy hook and commercial appeal not great talent. As a matter of fact, the more talented artists are much less successful than the top pop artists right now. But in any case I think she's done well to bounce back and move on so well with her career so quickly...And I love the forehead :morning: .

Not great by the standard of classical, jazz, country, old soul...definitely good by current pop standard :rofl::ninja: . She's more than in a league with her peers. If you look at the Billboard top 100 http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100 the talent isn't overwhelming by any means. Pop now is about having a catchy hook and commercial appeal not great talent. As a matter of fact, the more talented artists are much less successful than the top pop artists right now. But in any case I think she's done well to bounce back and move on so well with her career so quickly...And I love the forehead :morning: .

Hmm I will agree to an extent. I have to keep in mind that I don't stay updated with American mainstream pop. But after being a really big fan w/ GGGB, it feels like Rated R is just a disappointment. I was a super big fan and I just feel like she's capable of better. And I love the big forehead as well, shes does it better than say Tyra.