Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

7 minutes ago, smak64 said:

Does the tattoo on her neck have some significance? Like some hidden meaning or something?

a64a730939d6370d31a6c705b0dc2c28--photo-instagram-tattoo-inspiration.thumb.jpg.45dcdeb8147b06388b852e3f546c0f5f.jpgunalome-lotus-tattoo.thumb.jpg.c0d53dd3202efb1829a33946a25f359a.jpg

The New Moon is an original symbol of Hinduism that graphically resembles Shiva's third eye and represents wisdom and the way to perfection. 
The spiral indicates the beginning of the path without knowledge or a precise direction, which learns by inevitable mistakes that are as many teachings

(the knots along the line, or yak ) finally becomes a straight line and leads to the illumination, often represented like a point or circle (the sun).

The lotus flower symbolizes the overcoming of adversity towards perfection, thus perfectly integrating the meaning of the Unnamed. 

source: tattootribes

2 hours ago, Ramses2 said:

a64a730939d6370d31a6c705b0dc2c28--photo-instagram-tattoo-inspiration.thumb.jpg.45dcdeb8147b06388b852e3f546c0f5f.jpgunalome-lotus-tattoo.thumb.jpg.c0d53dd3202efb1829a33946a25f359a.jpg

The New Moon is an original symbol of Hinduism that graphically resembles Shiva's third eye and represents wisdom and the way to perfection. 
The spiral indicates the beginning of the path without knowledge or a precise direction, which learns by inevitable mistakes that are as many teachings

(the knots along the line, or yak ) finally becomes a straight line and leads to the illumination, often represented like a point or circle (the sun).

The lotus flower symbolizes the overcoming of adversity towards perfection, thus perfectly integrating the meaning of the Unnamed. 

Woah, she's into philosophy I guess. She has customized it with a couple circles more and a few dots. :D

If I would get inked, I would maybe get a snoopy, or a minion, or calvin! :D

4 hours ago, Ramses2 said:

Thanks for the information Ramses2! I have wondered about the significance and meaning of that tattoo from the first time I noticed she'd gotten it.:D