Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

5 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Gigi overload in the morning!!! @Ramses2, you are terrific, and Gigi is out of this world. Three words: denim shorts boots :baronfaint: 

I second the gratitude, and would add, what wouldn't she look great in? She can inhabit and animate anything she wears. Which only goes to show, it's the WOMAN not the clothes.:D

I think I might have commented elsewhere in this forum about how much I marvel that Gigi is so in control of her "power". She knows what she's got, and how to use it, but there is no arrogance or detachment to her. She doesn't seem to think herself above, beyond, or better than others, and this wonderful aspect of her personality just permeates her work. She seems "real" as a result, a genuine person, and the little bits we get to see in the IG clips seem to confirm this. And there is not a hint of superficiality to her either. She is just singularly UNIQUE. Make no mistake, friends, we are witnessing and beholding a truly rare, iconic, and special model. She just might end up ruling it all.:D