Bellazon

Valeria Mazza
Thumbnail

Lolita

Mario Bandiera's Autumn/Winter 1996 collection for Les Copains was presented at Milan Fashion Week.

This collection showcased Les Copains' signature knitwear. The show began with white coats and mini skirt suits paired with turtleneck sweaters, later these styles were mirrored in knit. Other styles included jackets, leggings, mini dresses and sweater vests. Further texture was added with the use of lace panels on knitted garments. Models wore cream, white and gray pantyhose with variations in lace. The color palette remained mainly white and neutral expanding to include black, red, and blue. Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Nadja Auermann, and Valeria Mazza who were styled with natural makeup consisting of silver eyeshadow.

Valeria is having a documentary about her, narrating her life from childhood to becoming the first Latin American supermodel worldwide. It will arrive in the Paramount+ catalog on October 8.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw7vVRUOwrd/

@valeadicto, any chance you 'll be recording it? I really want to watch it but I'm afraid it might not be available in my country

On 9/8/2023 at 6:11 PM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Valeria is having a documentary about her, narrating her life from childhood to becoming the first Latin American supermodel worldwide. It will arrive in the Paramount+ catalog on October 8.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw7vVRUOwrd/

@valeadicto, any chance you 'll be recording it? I really want to watch it but I'm afraid it might not be available in my country

Hi, Ariana! I've been checking the paramount website global and geographic area. Here in south america, they got an agreement with no additional cost with my cable company! So I can access to the streamings/contents for free. The thing is, I don't know how to record from tv to computer but I can try to figure it out these days. Maybe I can get access through the website (the paramount portal or my cable company website) and use some program on my computer to record it. I will try to figure this out before October 8 (the day when the content will be available). The post that Valeria uploaded is very beautiful, many unknown images and footage archive.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...