Bellazon

Watching FTV on your pc

For those who do not have an access to FASHION TV, there is a very simple way to watch it on your pc :

1. Download this program called "ppStream" http://rapidshare.de/files/3938520/ppstreamsetup.exe.html

2. Install it (no major difficulties), the installation is in english but then it is in chinese, but this is not really a problem.

3. Connect to the web and launch the program.

Here is what you can see on your screen :

ftv6qq4uv.th.jpg

4. Follow instruction on the pic above.

5. Right click on the show, and choose(F) to view it full screen.

6. Enjoy your FTV !!

Also after you install it, it may look like this

xxxx8cw.th.jpg

Just wait a little bit and then the channels will load, select FTV, and then you will be fine :)

Why was she banned ? ? ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AHAHAHAHA... Ask the admin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't he answer here in this topic ? I guess he reads all the topics ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well capt snow said that he didnt mind if lullaby spread the word about who she is so i dont think he'll have a problem with my doing the same. she is miss isabeli, chloee, and any other series of usernames....she's a troll...and she was caught...once again.

well capt snow said that he didnt mind if lullaby spread the word about who she is so i dont think he'll have a problem with my doing the same. she is miss isabeli, chloee, and any other series of usernames....she's a troll...and she was caught...once again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is not only a troll, she is also a ...

I better not say, lest things get out of control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is not only a troll, she is also a ...

I better not say, lest things get out of control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i know...but like u said...lets not let things get out of control...really not worth it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does this program still have FTV as a channel? because I just downloaded it and like the poster above me, i can't seem to be able to find the FTV channel

hmm i've heard other complaints too. i havent watched in a long time so i dont know, tho i still have the streamer. in any case though, ftv now has live streaming from their site it seems! :clap:

http://www.ftv.tv/ireds3/page.php?P=391

so enjoy!!!! :heart: