Bellazon

Cassie Gardner
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know that she's of few models who do catalogs alot and yet she has a thread in the Fashion Spot,as there you rarley find catalog models.She also has lots of runway shows doing swimwear.

there are lots of girls who do both. "the inbetweeners". the problem is if she does a lot of catalog people don't realize or know where to find the editorial stuff. if she's editorial, the posted doesn't know where to look for her commercial stuff. its a catch 22. there are plenty of catalog girls over there... usually the IMG or Elite girls. But after awhile, if there isn't any eds... they lose interest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

As for catalog which I only know about her,she still works for otto,I have hundreds of pics stored for her and weren't posted,but really need big time for me,but I'll post them later when I have more time,sooner not later.

She also works from time to time for swimwear brands and she walks the runway alot in swimwear fashion shows.