Bellazon

Jessica Simpson
Thumbnail

Paradox

^Okay so she OFFICIALLY announed she was pregnant on halloween last year. And there were already speculation for a few months, and she looked at least 4 months when she announced it..........And its been what, another 6 MONTHS!!! :o

hmmm, maybe she just announced it at the one month mark? she was already a little bigger to a point where it was noticable. It sounds bad to say this but maybe that has a lot to do with people assuming she was pregnant longer. If she announced it in halloween she should be due around May..so she would be on point. Maybe she announced it as soon as she found out, but we just assumed she had been months in because of her size. Does anyone have pictures on hand of maybe august/september last year?

^Yeah but this is how big she was when she announced it on halloween.....She looks at least 3-4 months :ninja:

image.jpg

Well there is pretty much no way she could have been 3-4 months back then. But I agree with you she definitely does look 3-4 months... I hate to say it but maybe she was just big

^Yeah but this is how big she was when she announced it on halloween.....She looks at least 3-4 months :ninja:

post-49469-0-1446101852-20643_thumb.jpg

Well there is pretty much no way she could have been 3-4 months back then. But I agree with you she definitely does look 3-4 months... I hate to say it but maybe she was just big

I think a lot of women who struggle with there weight enjoy being pregnant because it gives them a pass. ;)

image.jpg

I think a lot of women who struggle with there weight enjoy being pregnant because it gives them a pass. ;)

You said what I wanted to say quite elegantly. Exactly!

image.jpg

You said what I wanted to say quite elegantly. Exactly!

Glad I could help! :p

aaaaaaand

Jessica Simpson Welcomes Baby No. 1: Maxwell Drew

Congratulations are in order for Jessica Simpson, 31, and Eric Johnson, 32!

Jessica posted a birth announcement on her personal website writing, "Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl Maxwell Drew Johnson. We are so grateful for all the love, support and prayers we have received. THis has been the greatest experience of our lives!!!"

The Fashion Star mentor gave birth to her first child in Los Angeles, Calif. on Tuesday (May 1) morning, Us Weekly reports.

Little Maxwell - who takes her middle name from her maternal grandmother Tina Simpson's maiden name Drew - weighed in a 9 lbs. 13 ounces and measured 21 3/4 inches long.

"Mother and baby are doing just fine," the source says.

Congrats to the happy family!

celebritybabyscoop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

f1a0cb200377446.jpg

Proud parents Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson posed for a family photo with their 2-month-old daughter Maxwell Drew at an Independence Day party.

In the sweet snapshop new mom Jessica tweeted Thursday night, Maxwell looked adorable in patriotic sleepers. ”Hope everyone had a great 4th!” the Fashion Star mentor, who was dressed in stars, wrote

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...