Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

She looks pretty :ninja:

Because she is.....I understand when somebody says that she's not a good model (well, for me she is), but I think most people would find her attractive... she is flawless :heart:

Dajana, from which editorial is your avatar with Valentina?

I don't know if she's a good model I don't really follow her work, but if she wasn't she wouldn't get to where she is I think...

I just always thought she was "plain pretty" or that just her beauty is boring if you know what I mean..in Bulgaria you can see girls with similar look that's why i think it's plain..Of course when she's styled & all she can look beautiful but not like "wow" beautiful if you know what I mean...She just never Wow-ed me..

I don't know if she's a good model I don't really follow her work, but if she wasn't she wouldn't get to where she is I think...

I just always thought she was "plain pretty" or that just her beauty is boring if you know what I mean..in Bulgaria you can see girls with similar look that's why i think it's plain..Of course when she's styled & all she can look beautiful but not like "wow" beautiful if you know what I mean...She just never Wow-ed me..

Ok....I understand, but girls in Bulgaria are similar? I thought that most of them are rather with dark hair and darker skin, lol.

Does somebody have her new blue label ad? I mean, it's on supermodels.nl, but with these words "supermodels.nl" on the pic :/

For me Val is "wow", cause she's flawless.....Doutzen is flawless too, but in the other way I think, that makes her a bit "unreal".

:war: :war: :war: :war: :war:

:war: :war: :war: :war: :war:

• 2 weeks later...