Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Vogue

Let’s face it: Nobody assembles a squad—or to use his preferred parlance, aGivenchy Gang—quite like Riccardo Tisci. The proof is in the brand’s new campaign for Spring ’16. The all-star lineup includes Mariacarla Boscono, Lara Stone, Natalia Vodianova, Joan Smalls, Gemma Ward, Miranda Kerr, Iselin Steiro,Candice Swanepoel, Delon Smith, Alessio Pozzi, Filip Hrivnak, Alexandre Valotto, Kevin Sampaio, Diego Fragoso, Gabriel Vieira, and Antoine Lorvo—or, to put it more simply, 16 of modeling’s most famous faces, many of whom have served as Tisci’s muses over his decade-long career at the helm of Givenchy.

Describing his casting, Tisci tells Vogue.com that his decision to call upon modeling’s best-of-the-best was more than just a strategic move, it was a deeply personal one: “I have always looked for personality first in the people I work with. It applies to my models. They are meant to represent your vision, your aesthetics, and, you know, no one can understand you better than a friend. Of course, they are all incredibly beautiful and unique. But most of all, they are very special human beings that I have connected with over love and friendship. You may think this is a cast of famous models, but to me it is a family, a gang of friends that have been an important part of this past decade for us at Givenchy, and mostly, that will continue to be.”

The Mert and Marcus–lensed campaign will appear in magazines and online next spring, but you can find an exclusive preview here and on Vogue’s Instagram.

post-16808-0-61431500-1447467366_thumb.j

She never smiles any more at events. Her big smile makes her so much more beautiful. I wonder if she feels self-conscious? I miss her smile.

I thought the exact thing 

For anybody not a secret that many models and Actresses work so hard. Long working hours and chronic fatigue is not the best way affect the condition. So the news that the day before yesterday Natalia Vodianova was taken to hospital with a suspected stroke, really scared of fans.

Celebrity came to St. Petersburg for a conference. After the event her assistant drew attention to the fact that the girl looks tired and weird smiles. Remembering that asymmetric smile can be a sign of a stroke, the young man immediately called an ambulance. However, after the arrival of the doctors revealed that she was this day visited the dentist, which obviously hit a nerve during anesthesia.

Several hours later, Natalia has published an entry on his page in the social network, telling the fans what really happened. “Actually it was suspected a stroke, but nothing happened, nothing terrible. The doctors say this is all very locally. In fact, before coming to St. Petersburg, I went to the dentist. I failed to make an anaesthetic, hit a nerve. And he is either paralyzed, or something else wrong with him. So I can’t smile,” explained the star.

beautyspot.space

• 2 weeks later...