Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

fashionmistake you're right, Natalia is promoting a lot designs by Ulyana Sergeenko. I personally like this style. It's original, romantic....but sometimes, too much is too much..I mean, she shouldn't present so often herself with the total look.

I would like to see her with longer hair...

Are there here russian people who have seen Belle du Seigneur on screens ? I know it's already out in Russia.

Diane, what do you mean by hiding ? You think she's pregnant ?

Oh, that would be a news. No, what I mean is that, when in Russia, she dresses as if she doesn't want to "shine" too much. Even for the Belle du Seigneur premiere, she seemed almost "modest", although elegant. Mee too I like Ulyana Sergeenko style but I agree with you Eos about too much is too much, especially when some dresses could make look even a little aged, or Natalia is still so young.

thank you for posting this clip. Well, I am impressed with Natalia - that's all I can say and I did not expect that I will say it about this movie. I still have not seen it but from this clip I get a good feeling. How about you guys?

natalia's fb again earlier

Oh, what a fun life I have!

Five days ago I was invited to speak at LeWeb, one of the biggest Web and start up conferences. Since it's in Paris, why not - say I, being recently converted social network enthusiast. Now I am feeling terrified out of my mind to face 3000 leaders of the industry, with their laptops wide open rather then their eyes S)))

Anyhow, you can watch me making fool of myself live here at 15:35 Paris time here:

http://live.leweb.co/ (not available anymore)