Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Tumblr:boutaynaportracts

Here is a photo of Natalia that I must confess it hard to take.

All the photographers and journalist even the TV was trying to take pictures of her and Antoine Arnault or asking them questions but they were straight going to the car which I understand because the intention of the journalists and paparazzi were not that good (as usual).

Well, as I find Natalia Vodianova so beautiful, I called her and as she may knew that I was just a little harmless girl, she smiled me , a true smile, in the most beautiful way.

The picture was hard to take because she was still walking as fast as they can.

But, yeah, thank you Natalia, beautiful but such a nice girl!

post-16808-0-80855200-1350921770_thumb.j

so, fashionmistake, you saw Natalia, you are very lucky !! I would like to see her too...I don't have much opportunity... I would be very shy and scared too if I met her. She seems involved in very important meetings these days, she truly impresses me. I guess she is very passioned about it all. It's good to see someone not going crazy or vain because of money, glory, she is still humble, helpful, ready to spend weeks in Krymsk, helping her people, in any condition, even married to a billionaire....she is really amazing...not like some others. Sorry :blah: just hope she's not too tired. She should take some holidays.

I noticed something this morning : I had bought high heels in Russia two years ago, I just see now they are centro shoes, now I love them even more :)