Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

how do you mean, Sunshine (about welcome)? I think Natalia has been introduced into his family (I saw some pics of her with AA and his sister) but I wonder whether Natalia has introduced him into her family and what they think of him.

Love Natalia's chick ensemble.

I realize I forgot to post thumbnails, so to the forum masters feel free to resize them (don't remember how to do this).

Pautinka, there were pictures of Natalia with AA and the youngest kids on a spanish beach last year so I guess you mean her mom, sisters and grandparents. Since they don't speak english (except Kristina I presume), I see little intereaction, and no kind of problem.

I wonder much more about the Arnault family. Tough I'm very fond of Natalia, I see a very eager hope in her to be a spouse in this extremly rich family. Since the start I wonder if this could happen, what BA thinks of her as a wife for his son. I think BA despises AA, that it is the reason why AA looks so... I don't know... weird. I think BA sees in Natalia a gold digger and that maybe that's partly what she is. I hope my words don't offend any fan. I repeat I'm very fond of Natalia, but she's just human.

I wish she could be happy forever and her kids too.

Natalia's fb

I have always known that America is hiding many treasures from me. I am glad I found this one S)). Celebrating the hospitality of Blantyre Hotel, delicious Pinot Noire and gorgeous sunset in Lenox town, home to Shakespeare and Company’s new international campus and Edith Wharton’s restored mansion. I am here just for another night, but it is going on the list of the places to revisit.

post-16808-0-02434100-1339628876_thumb.j

The World's Highest Paid Models

Natalia Vodianova, a Russian model whose name may be less familiar, was third with $8.6 million. Fragrance campaigns with Guerlain and Calvin Klein Euphoria have boosted Vodianova’s earnings into the highest echelons of modeling. The 30-year-old, who now lives in the UK, also designs lingerie collections for Etam and shoes for Centro.

“There was a time where the odd beauty was in style, and that created a backlash for a time when advertisers couldn’t use those girls,” said David Bonnouvrier, chairman of DNA Models, which represents Vodianova, along with fellow top models Doutzen Kroes (#5) and Alessandra Ambrosio (#6). “The top girls now represent a return to a true representation of beauty, not the odd beauty or a fashion-diverted version of beauty.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2012/06/14/the-worlds-highest-paid-models/