Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Ariti, thank you for the pictures! I am personally not in love with this choice of dress for Natalia. First, it does not flatter her figure (because of the absence of waist due to narrow hips, which is, reportedly, something she sees in herself). Second, while I understand that grass and high heels are not the best when combined, I do not like the choice of her brown loafers - they just look too heavy for summer, sun, and a day-time event. They look more like fall-time appropriate. She could have worn lighter-colored flats or wedges.

Sorry for blah-blah-blabbing away... could not resist.

But her face and her kids are lovely as usual :wub: . I am a bit upset that Justin again did not make an appearance...

That red dress looks horrible. Kate Moss rocks the braless look, and you can dispense with the bra when the dress you're wearing is so stunning it accentuates your breasts, not when dresses look like red bedsheets swathed about you. Even at Chanel, she looks mightily unimpressive. She looks pretty all right, but so many women who're half as gorgeous as she manage to look drop dead stunning because of their sartorial choices. IDK, her hair and dress and look do nothing for me. Personally, I liked her best circa 2006-2007 a la those David Yurman campaigns when she'd cut her hair short. I think the short hair lent an almost astonishing edge to her bone structure.

Natalia is sweet. How perfectly she looks every time we see her at events - I personally do not care much for... It is her work and good deeds that count most for me. I wish I could say "her personality" but I don't know anything about her personality :) Given her beautiful figure and face she looks gorgeous almost always. I don't care if her face appears oily or her nails are not polished, as I remember some people noted. The only thing I would want to see in her different is more styles to her hair as it is perfect length for different styles and she could have fun with it. Oh, and I also wish she'd stop teasing her hair so much sometimes like here:

post-16717-1278597908_thumb.jpg