Bellazon

Julia Johansen
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal: I noticed on tfs that you're a big (?) fan of Julia or that you like her a lot? I just found out about her, so good to have more Finnish girls on fashion forums. And yeah, she does look like Emma in the first pic!

I found something old but new from Finnish Trendi magazines!

Trendi November 2009

trendinovember2010.th.jpg trendinovember20102.th.jpg trendinovember20103.th.jpg trendinovember20104.th.jpg trendinovember20105.th.jpg trendinovember20106.th.jpg

Trendi April 2010

trendiapril2010.th.jpg trendiapril20102.th.jpg

Trendi July 2009

trendijuly2009.th.jpg trendijuly20092.th.jpg trendijuly20093.th.jpg trendijuly20094.th.jpg trendijuly20095.th.jpg

Scanned by me

The first time I saw Julia was in the July issue of Finnish Gloria magazine in 2009, she was on the cover & also had an editorial inside.

I was totally smitten and tried to find her from Finnish agencies' websites, but without any luck. I didn't know her name, cause I didn't have the magazine, just browsed through it in the shop. Then I moved away and haven't seen any Finnish fashion mags for ages... otherwise I would've spotted her again many times.

I only rediscovered her with the Mulberry show.

And I'm so glad I did :heart:

Here's a small pic of that cover,

post-146-1298130978_thumb.jpg

Ophelia_Immortal: I noticed on tfs that you're a big (?) fan of Julia or that you like her a lot? I just found out about her, so good to have more Finnish girls on fashion forums. And yeah, she does look like Emma in the first pic!

I found something old but new from Finnish Trendi magazines!

Yes! She has taken my number 1 spot so very quickly! She is like a quirky angel to me.

I am so glad to have others posting in this thread with me! :grouphug:

Thanks so much for the new adds! I hope she gets all the attention she deserves :flower: