Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

15 minutes ago, BrySanFan1 said:

Do you guys think she was ready to move on and decided that revealing herself in her calendar and Treats would be her farewell to modeling?

I think it's only a new thing for her model career, she is young and beautiful, and she still has a lot of work to do,  I think it's just a new beginning  for her. I can't explain this long silence from her.

39 minutes ago, BrySanFan1 said:

Do you guys think she was ready to move on and decided that revealing herself in her calendar and Treats would be her farewell to modeling?

She's probably ready to get married and start a family.  She is after all in her 30's now.  Can't blamer her.

46 minutes ago, bellboy said:

Rumor is, She is not at all happy about her calendar pics going online

For money/piracy reason? or other? but nowday everyone can do a picture/scan and post it on the net, It is inevitable, poor gen:/

49 minutes ago, bluejack said:

For money/piracy reason? or other? but nowday everyone can do a picture/scan and post it on the net, It is inevitable, poor gen:/

She did say it on a live feed she would be real pissed if people shared her cal pics instead of buying it. But it could be she needs a few weeks off social media.

2 hours ago, bluejack said:

I bought her calendar specifically to support her bold move.  I could have just looked at the photos online.  Hopefully she realizes a lot of us did that.

Look i posted Treats cause I was excited, we all were excited to see these women because we think they are beautiful and that we are fans of them, nobody here had any intention of doing them wrong. Though I understand it can cost them money, but the calendar or mag being posted still gives them big publicity.

57 minutes ago, BrySanFan1 said:

Look i posted Treats cause I was excited, we all were excited to see these women because we think they are beautiful and that we are fans of them, nobody here had any intention of doing them wrong. Though I understand it can cost them money, but the calendar or mag being posted still gives them big publicity.

Yes, I think it's a normal thing to do, we all want to see her and this beautifull calendar projects, but I don't think that her silence it's only for this reason it's a nonsense to be angry or offense for this. In some previous threads I read she said that "there isn't some important thing in her career", or something like this, for me it's sad to hear this from her, maybe she have a discomfort or small depression moment, behind the model work and star system, ther's always a person.