Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

Facebook 05.01.14

"... love my hair in this shot, thanks to merle titus "

One shot of Canal Walk brands campaign' 2013 in bigger size.

post-47866-0-1446014324-50735_thumb.jpg 

More about this shoot HERE  ;)

That's crazy, i just saw that Genevieve has 1,4 millions fans on Facebook, WOW !

Twitter 05.01.14

"... just dropped my dad off at the airport, how lovely it has been to spend

the festive season with family. 2 more special days with my sister :) "

... and how it was very nice for us to follow Gen during those vacations in NZ, very cool to better know the persons she loves !

A true scrapbooks of this festive time with her, THANK YOU  :flower:  :heart: 

I like that she's so cool about sharing this kind of info.  So often models seem guarded or protected by people shaping their image.  She seems to shape it herself, or at least her people make it seem that way.  But it always seems spontaneous and very genuine.  

Instagram 05.01.14

"... Sneaky sister snapped me while cleaning hahaha "

post-47866-0-1446014324-89041_thumb.jpg 

:o  :shock:  :drool: OH mein gott !! Too sexy !  My sunday evening is really better now !

The most sexy maid i've EVER seen :hehe:  JUST WOW  :thumbsup:  :heart: Her sister is an artist  :D ;)

DISCOVERED Episode 1-01 "Welcome To The Farm"

Aspiring actress REMI WEBB (18) relocates from the Northwest to LA after getting discovered on YouTube and moves into the Farm. She forges an instant connection with house mate Zeke Katz, a DJ and son of famed star maker Charlie Katz, who helps guide her into Young Hollywood's inner sanctum. The Farm is also home to Broadway castoff Morgan Davenport (Genevieve Morton), Ivy League drop-out Luca James, model Noelle Silva and troubled bad boy Hunter McKeon. However, in a town of dreamers and schemers, it's not always easy knowing who to trust...

:dance:

She has worked on her accent!  I know that she's been working with a voice coach, but she's actually got a pretty good American accent--especially knowing what she really sounds like.  Looking forward to more!  Thanks for all the screen caps, jj3.  You're the best.   ;)

Twitter 07.01.14

"... I feel guilty that my sister has to drive me at 3 am for 2 hours to the airport  :( I wish there was a good train service rather "

Instagram 07.01.14

"... Last day with this guy so we went to the park

post-47866-0-1446014351-45596_thumb.jpg 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Goodbye NZ, hello America  :wave:  :D  Life shouldn't be the same without Genevieve, even if you're a baby  :laugh:

She will be back in USA very soon now (at least i think...) SI season is almost here !

DISCOVERED Episode 1-01 "Welcome To The Farm"

I asked on twitter to @_discovered_ "...when can we see the next episode ? Maybe the next week ? " and he answered me "...@jj3_BZ @genevievemorton @YouTube We'll be releasing 6 episodes throughout January! #detailssoon " >> https://twitter.com/_discovered_/status/420610492424417280

More of Genevieve in Discovered, SOON ;)

Twitter 08.01.2014

"... I could not believe the shocking service I received at qantas in Auckland this am. @QFcustomercare #disappointed

... Can't wait to get back to my little apartment with @marcel_ade and my sexy red @Lexus #home #happy #comfort "

Genevieve is back in LA ;)