Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

jj3, when Genevieve tweets something likes that

https://twitter.com/genevievemorton/status/418482815441707010

could you please write back "I don't understand. Could you please tweet a pic of that, maybe that will help. :)xoxo"

I mean it's worth a try, right. :p

:D , BUT i don't want to bother her with things like this, and plus, we know she's really too smart to answer to this kind of thing ... ;)

Hoping that 2014 is the best year ever for Gen's Career. :flower:

I join you on this wish, 2013 was already awesome for Gen' but i feels that 2014 will be HER year  :dance: 

Instagram 02.01.2014

"... I guess I should of used better sunscreen "

post-47866-0-1446014320-64498_thumb.jpg 

Can you guess what part of Genevieve's body we watch here ?  :huh: ...  :blush:  :D 

If you follow her Instagram or even her Twitter, we can see also that Gen seems to be a good cooker. She and her sister, have cook some good dishes for their dad during this vacations. ... What, what ? Someone said "perfect woman" ?  :laugh: ;)

Instagram 03.01.14

#meinmyplace

"...Blast from the #mimp past for #tbt with Genevieve happening now on the #meinmyplace app "

post-47866-0-1446014321-08899_thumb.jpg 

'Me in my place' inform us today that Genevieve is now on their APP !

I don't know if there is a few unseen pics of this shoot out there because we must have an account to see this.

So if someone has one, check it please THANKS ;)

The whole shoot HERE !

-- -- --

Don't forget to vote for Genevieve Morton for the Maxim Hottest Women of 2014 | MaximHot100 Women & Celebrities HERE !!

/!\ She's not in the list for now, you need to type her name in the "suggest box" in the top of the page  ;)

She really did get some sun.  Look at that color on her legs, not just from hot water in the tub!  She is FUNNY.   :D

HILARIOUS  :yes: ;)

My man jj3, you are not only the super fan of Genevieve, but also the master of smilies. All hail the smiley king.

When i saw this pic i immediately thought to the famous movie 'In bed with Madonna' but there, it's 'In bath with Genevieve'  :rofl:  :rofl:

Three adds from jj3 this morning!  Gen looks great in the Cleo campaign, though the flowers in her boots are funky.  I LOVE her look in that Canal Walks ad--look at those calves!!  And her selfie is--as we expect from this Queen of the Selfies--HOT.  I'd love to see a full shot of her in that dress.  Remember when she wore her mother's jeans...?   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Three adds from jj3 this morning!  Gen looks great in the Cleo campaign, though the flowers in her boots are funky.  I LOVE her look in that Canal Walks ad--look at those calves!!  And her selfie is--as we expect from this Queen of the Selfies--HOT.  I'd love to see a full shot of her in that dress.  Remember when she wore her mother's jeans...?   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Yes i remember, of course ! This tunic is very classy, as Gen :)

Elsa Hosk is the Queen of Selfies.

Honestly, the twitter and Instagram of Genevieve are really awesome, her selfies are always wonderful :flower:  

For me and for ALL her fans, she's THE QUEEN  :chicken: