Bellazon

Dianna Agron
Thumbnail

Jess Baby

• 2 weeks later...

Those last five from Sunshiine are the scans I made from the physical magazine. At least one of them is out of date and has had a bit of dust in the teeth removed. I also did the rest of the photoshoot in much higher resolution and quality than what's been previously posted here. These are also all available on my Flickr account (listed in my profile). 

I just uploaded the entire shoot, since Sunshiine's post was made while I was still finding errors and omissions. Can't remember every single bit I edited, so I'll just go with the whole shebang.

Vogue CS scan 03a.jpg Vogue CS scan 03b.jpg Vogue CS scan 03c.jpg Vogue CS scan 03d.jpg Vogue CS scan 04.jpg Vogue CS scan 05.jpg Vogue CS scan 06.jpg Vogue CS scan 07a.jpg Vogue CS scan 07b.jpg Vogue CS scan 07c.jpg Vogue CS scan 07d.jpg Vogue CS scan 08.jpg Vogue CS scan 09.jpg Vogue CS scan 10.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sunshiine said:

Wow, thank you @MikeOwnby 🙂 Sorry, I would have credited you if I knew.  Great scans! 😎

Yeah, no problem. I realize attribution gets lost rather quickly as things get passed around. If I were super worried about it I would watermark my work. Just wanted everyone to have the latest (and greatest in my not so humble opinion). Was a great photoshoot with its old Hollywood glam vibes.

One final scan from the paper magazine of Vogue Czechoslovakia, July 2023. This one (pink dress) was delayed due to technical difficulties, and I figured I'd go ahead and make the complete set. There was also one more pic on the title page of the magazine, but for some reason it was of really low quality. Couldn't really do much with it. But it was the pic with the white lacy dress you can find further up above in this thread, or this version I denoised (posted by Dianna's PR team), issued as a digital pic and much better quality than I was going to get from the scan.

Vogue CS scan 02.jpg Insta 2023-06-16 TeamID 03 denoisecolor.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...