Bellazon

Ieva Laguna
Thumbnail

allus6ka

IEVA LAGUNA

HOMETOWN: Latvia
SS14 HIGHLIGHTS: Calvin Klein, Tom Ford, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Stella McCartney, Victoria’s Secret

post-56515-0-96293600-1385570771_thumb.j

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I would say I really had three of my favorite moments that I never experienced before. First one was Calvin Klein show that was my first time for them and I just love the new studios the location was beautiful the music collection was so fresh it really felt like this is one of my first big shows, this is my time to shine. It felt really great to be back and to be noticed, I felt like all the hard work had paid off.

And the second was Tom Ford. I went to London and I got to meet him in person. He’s really a legend and I just loved his personality, he’s charismatic, smart and of course very talented. He’s interested in so many different things and is so welcoming, I really connected with the way he views the world. Just seeing him work was a privilege. The house itself and the show was so private – everybody had a couch and it’s the hardest to get into so it’s very small and intimate. You walk into the room and it is very quiet, but sexy and with a great feeling. I had this mirrored dress it was super short, made to look like little pieces of glass – so beautiful!

My final moment would be the Victoria’s Secret show. That was my third year and this year I got wings, plus I got to open the Pink section. I think the first girl just gets to surprise everyone about what the look is going to be this year. I kind of felt this energy from the moment I stepped backstage – it was great working with them the third time around.

models.com

Love seeing her have so much attention again, she deserves it! :heart:

I love how she finally got her wings this year. That is how it should be, do the show a couple of times and than get them.

yes , she gotta the wings , but her outfit was so ugly , i feel bad for the pink girls :(