Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grayson is Model of the Week on models.com! :clap:

Not sure about the facial hair though :unsure:

Height:6′1″

Place of Origin:I’m a 5th generation Texan

Ethnic Origin:Caucasian, (Scottish, Irish, German)

Birthsign:Sagittarius

How discovered:

I got discovered when my friends and family convinced me to meet my little sister’s model agent in Houston, TX. They were going to a modeling convention and when I found out there were 30 girls going I jumped on that opportunity!

Favorite things:

I love being outdoors but I’m happiest when I’m fishing. In saltwater I go shark fishing but my favorite is fishing for bass and catfish in places way back in the woods where only trucks can get to.

Favorite music, band:

I’m a good ol’ Texas boy so I love country music. But rap too!

Hobbies:

My hobbies consist of football, basketball, track, hunting, and fishing.

Favorite piece of clothing:

My cross necklace that was a gift from my mom. It always keeps me in check and reminds me of where I come from.

Favorite artist (any kind):

Lil Wayne, Trace Akins, Luck Bryan, and Brad Paisley

Place you would love to visit:

The Amazon because of how much I love the outdoors and nature.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

I am obsessed with trucks right now. I have a black Cremax 4 wheel drive Tundra back at home. Nothing is more fun for me than a night mudding with my truck and camp fires with friends

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
At the amfAR gala.

post-20251-0-1446077733-81165_thumb.jpg post-20251-0-1446077733-84804_thumb.jpg

throughjuleslens.blogspot.com | ph. julian schratter

Good to see Grayson doing his thing for charity. He looks great :wub: Thanks again, Festat! You always come through! :heythere:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Name|Grayson Gettys

Age|20

Hometown|The Woodlands, Texas

How did you get discovered?

I got discovered at my little sister's modeling class

Items that are always with me when I am traveling :

Fishing pole, poker kit and my computer

People would be surprised to know that I...

am a total outdoors man. Nothing makes me happier than being out where no one else is hunting or fishing

Favorite places you have been to:

Two of my favorites: Hawaii and the number one fishing destination: Cabo San Lucas

Favorite dish to eat:

Whatever down south my mom is cooking in the evening for dinner

What type of music do you like listening to?

Little of everything but the two genres I played the most are country and rap music

If you had to choose a song that would best describe you as an individual, what song would it be?

Rough And Ready by Trace Adkins

Do you have a lucky charm?

The lucky cross my mother gave to me, I only take it off for photo shoots

What are you most obsessed about?

Sports of any kind...I just love the contact

What irritates you?

Self centered individuals

Your favorite curse word...and why?

Shit. That sums it all up as to what is going on with the world.

What turns you on? What turns you off?

Turn on: Girls randomly come sit on my lap, amazing personalities and a smile that can light up the room

Turn off: Too much make up, stuck up personalities and people that are always complaining

What's your favorite pickup line?

Don't have a particular favorite. I just always have to come up with something quick before she gets away

Describe your personal style.

Very laid back

What is your new year wish for 2011?

To stop worrying about what I can't change and focus on what I can and work hard to achieve it!

john tee casting

• 1 year later...

SOURCE: www.covermenmag.com

post-20251-0-00813400-1358358618_thumb.jpost-20251-0-58737100-1358358618_thumb.jpost-20251-0-94193000-1358358618_thumb.jpost-20251-0-58600400-1358358619_thumb.j

Interview by Edo Q © 2010

CoverMen Mag!

November, 2010

-Hello Grayson, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my online magazine, to start this interview off, please give some background information

I came from the Woodlands Texas, I have a mother, father, brother and sister, and as for my education I have completed high school left the summer after for NY. And now live here near Wall Street

-Let's look back at how you started modeling, tell me about how you got discovered.

I got discovered by a mother agent in the Woodlands because my little sister was taking classes with First Models and Talent Agency.

-What aspects of the modeling career attract you most?

The aspect that attracts me the most about modeling is traveling and meet new people I love to meet people from different places and learn their cultures and I enjoy their foods I always ask my friends to teach me to cook a popular dish from their countries.

What do your family and friends think of your choice to pursue a modeling career?

I was the high school jock so it was kind of a surprise to everyone. But everyone has been behind me the whole way and I am very lucky

Please tell me a little bit about your first fashion show.

My first fashion show was for Richard Chai. A very fun show, at first I was very nervous but once I walked out I realized it was just a walk like I do every day.

-What do you consider your greatest accomplishment as a model so far?

My greatest accomplishments so far as a model are the shows I have walked for I have closed Louis Vuitton show, walked for Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, Lodan Dagger, Richard Chai, and Corneliani and so on...

-What are some characteristics of your personality and which adjectives would you use to describe yourself?

Some words to describe myself are outgoing, fun, hyper, protective, loyal, and tough.

Do you have a personal motto that sums up your thoughts about life in a sentence

A personal motto for me is "No worries" or "Go hard or stay home".

-How do you stay fit Grayson and what sport do you practice?

I stay fit by going to the gym 2 times a day but back in high school I used to play basketball, American Football, and track. I try to still go down to the courts some times to blow off some steam during the warm days.

-Thanks again Grayson for taking the time to reply to my questions, good luck for your future challenges!