Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

She has one of the most beautiful eye colors I've ever seen in my whole life. That's for sure. True green, like emerald. But otherwise, I've never understood all the fuss about this woman. She's attractive, of course. But sometimes I think she's quite overrated, especially in her country. I've read (please tell me if I'm wrong because I'm not from Spain) that she's a true "trendsetter" there. Whatever she wears (or promotes) is sold out quickly and lots of women want to emulate her style (from clothes to makeup and hair).

I know it is a simple matter of personal taste. Moreover, she could be really charismatic or talented. But I find surprising all the attention she gets. Common for a model or an actress but quite unusual for a journalist.

And last but not least, her baby is the cutest thing. Apparently, he has inherited her eyes.

No need to say it's just a humble opinion expressed with all my respect to Sara and her fans :flower:

Sara Carbonero in Spain, is one of the most followed and now more characters cache of course behind royalty. And not just in Spain, Brazil, Mexico, France, is very famous.

Sorry for my English.