Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I have a question for anyone who might be able to help. I have seen a some photos here and there online, and the only info I can find is that they were for S Magazine. I am interested in who photographer was, or when the issue was released. On a side note, I am actually surprised that none of these photos I am talking about have been posted in her thread here or on tfs, at least I didn't see any posted and I went through every page. Back to the question, there are at least 15 photos in the shoot/editorial, and I believe it is her most racy shoot so far, because she is often only partially clothed, but I am sure it is definitely Martha in the photos. Anyway, I only mention that the shoot is quite racy to indicate which photos I am talking about. The photos are really cool though, and she looks amazing in them, and I just wanted to know if anybody knows what photos I am talking about? If so, does anyone have any info about the shoot? I believe I saw some of the photos in this blog or something, and the post was made April 2012, and the blog indicated that the photos were new. So I think that might be around when they were released, but that's the closest thing to a date I can find, because the blog only said they were from S magazine. Any info anyone might have about this shoot would be appreciated.