Bellazon

Jacquelyn Jablonski
Thumbnail

allus6ka

• 2 weeks later...

I-D Magazine

How were you discovered?
I was approached in a cafe I used to work at in high school, but it wasn't until I played hockey with my school and came to the city with my mom, that I was offered a contract.
What would you be doing if you weren’t modelling?
Well, I would probably be graduating from college and looking for a job like my friends are now!
What do you do for fun when you’re not modelling?
My friends and I just went upstate this weekend apple and pumpkin picking. We try to do little weekend getaways whenever we can. It is always last minute with everyone's schedules but we always have a good time. I do a lot of pilates and I'm also in the process of planning my next event with Autism Speaks.
What was the last text you sent?
I sent a text to my friend Alana asking if she can rally up the group to get Drake tickets at Barclays next week (I'm not the organiser).
What was the last film that made you laugh?
Hmmm... I can't think because my recent movie theatre visits have been to see dramatic or action films. I did recently watch an Always Sunny in Philadelphia marathon, which is always a good laugh.
What posters were on you bedroom wall as a kid?
I honestly never had any celebrity posters on my wall... Sometimes I would put up random stickers from the surf shop or hang collages I would make from magazine clippings. 
What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
Putting peanut butter on my Oreo cookies. That's my rated PG answer, I can't give you the real one! 
Do you have any hidden talents?
Well, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I don't like to plan the future too much... I would like to buy an apartment in New York, give acting a shot, continue my work with the charity Autism Speaks and hopefully start my own foundation. But who knows what could happen... I'm living day by day for now. I'm not even sure what country I'm going to be in next week!

post-56515-0-35661900-1384622355_thumb.jpost-56515-0-43794800-1384622357_thumb.jpost-56515-0-09690100-1384622358_thumb.j