Bellazon

Rosa
Thumbnail

I already posted her in the new faces Therad. But Rosa need her own Therad, she is super gorgeous and reminds me total of a second Masha Tyelna. I love her face shape, this big dark eyes and her cute look :wub:

She is with Ragazza Model Management in Amsterdam.

post-33620-0-1446087706-63523_thumb.jpg

post-33620-0-1446087706-68443_thumb.jpegpost-33620-0-1446087706-70633_thumb.jpeg

post-33620-0-1446087706-72329_thumb.jpg

post-33620-0-1446087706-74545_thumb.jpg

Rosa @ Ragazza Model Management (Netherlands)

It is difficult to say this here, but, this is my opinion. I never saw a girl like her before. Rosa is definitely my new favourite face, beside Masha Tyelna and Ranya. Such a symmetric perfect face shape, line for line, such a pure skin, such big brown eyes, like from a dolphin, wonderful and lovely, but also strong. That hair and these ears are just fabulous. Rosa is a flawless face with unique features. She looks like a young Masha Tyelna. Rosa is 175 centimeters tall, and has a simply perfect body 77-63-86. She has the perfect look, for the big fashion shows and big editorials all over the world. It is only a question of the time until we see Rosa there. She comes from the Netherlands and was discovered by Ragazza Model Management. Take a look at her test pictures. She has a very strong and a very cute facial expression in front of the camera. Rosas poses are very high fashion. Unbelieveable, almost uncanny. She leads so much potential.

allaboutmodels.blogspot.com

• 7 years later...