Bellazon

True Blood

Ophelia_Immortal

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I gave this show another try. I first started watching last season and was turned off with the over the top orgies.

This season though ahs been great. Alot of action and intrigue. though I shouldn't be surprised that I ended up liking, considering the person that recommended it to me knows my tatses better than anyone.

I watched the first 3 episodes and now I no longer have HBO, so it sucks <_< I have to wait and watch the rest of season 3 online which is annoying.

I am more looking forward to the next season. The show was renewed for another season, so I am excited about it. That was my favorite book from the series and it has everything, witches. werewolves, shifter and more Eric. :laugh:

This season has jsut been awesome. I'm loving it all. got to wonder about Sam's family. Anyone else think maybe the father is doing unnatrual things to the son?

tara "boyfriend" is certainly a weird one as well. Hope we get mroe of his story.

And I cannot wait to see what Eric does to that s.o.b. that killed his father. As he said "vengance"

GOD YES, i feel for Tara, that poor girl went from a whacked out relationship, into one with a physco VAMP, granted this one wasnt really one of her choosing. Then we have SAM, who you can see is torn about his "FAMILY", dude something is UP with the step dad, and he DOESNT have a kosher father/Son relationship with Sams step-bro. Then lastly ERIC, DUDE, he is GONNA OPEN A CAN OF WHUP ASS on that KINGS CANDY ASS, CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what the rock is cookin, or in this case ERIC :laugh:

Next episode is gonna be GREAT!!! Tara, her "boyfriend", Sookie, Bill, Lorena, the Queen of Louisiana and the King of Mississippi all together is gonna lead up to a lot of DRAMA!!! :drool: :yes: We already know that Werewolves best not mess with Sookie. Obviously she's much more than a telepath. Not sure Eric will be able to mess with the King, but why was he holding back against the Queen?! In the preview, he OVERPOWERS HER!!! :o :shock: Was he holding back on her because of rank? Not to mention, Eric is gonna have to strike a deal with the King. He framed Bill for the selling of vampire blood, and needs to turn him over the Magister, or Pam will die a vampire's death. However, considering that Eric can overpower her, maybe a change of plans.

Meanwhile, back in Bon Tomps, it seems like Arlene, stressed out from being pregnant and the fact that she is not the only redhead waitress, seems to have said something that Jessica took offense to. DUMB MOVE!!! :whistle: Arlene should know not to piss off a vampire, especially a young one like Jessica. And something doesn't feel right about Sam and his new "family". The dad ain't right, the son fears him, and the mom is trying to keep whatever it is under wraps.

All in all, a lot of drama is gonna go down, but the Snoop Dogg song and video was COOL!!! :blueeyedbaby: :D

GREAT EPISODE!!! :D :yes: I'm really interested in the storyline of Eric. The King of Mississippi killed his family, and since the King is so powerful, he will have to come with one hell of a plan in order to kill him. Also, in the preview, was Bill just dreaming, or we gonna have daywalkers on this show as well?

• 1 month later...

I MEANNNNNNNNNN COME ON, me Sweet_Lu, and my friend Jo Jo were screaming at the scream going OMG WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, really, really people?? are you gonna do this to your fans? They SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO better make it up to us for the season premiere next year <_< <_< <_<