Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

This pisses me off only when they´re talking like it´s a general acknowledgement, and not their personal opinion...you know, I can take a personal opinion, but not bashing :/ that´s pretty stupid actually, and not just when it goes to Gisele, but every person!

of course...every person but I think it's not fair cause it's not fair to say that a girl or a boy is ugly...of course you're free to say what you think but not something destructive about her OR OTHER PEOPLE...

I just love her and I defend every person in the fashion business.

of course...every person but I think it's not fair cause it's not fair to say that a girl or a boy is ugly...of course you're free to say what you think but not something destructive about her OR OTHER PEOPLE...

I just love her and I defend every person in the fashion business.

even Paris Hilton ?? Oh, is she in the "fashion business" ?? Nevermind!!!! :whistle:

I think when we mention Paris we should do like... Par*s or P*ris ... since this thread is such a holy place for that stinky spirit. Or better yet, we should stop takin about P*ris even i started it.

So how do you like Gisele so far ?? Shes still the one ?

Apparently her VS contract has expired?!?! :cry: :shock: :( :no: She was absent at the shooting for People magazine lately (the other angels were there - even Adriana) and someone said in another's models thread that they read in the May (?) issue of Allure that she has an interview in which she's said her contract expired? I hope not!

Super stars dont show up on time, if you show up on time your not super star. Who do you think Gisele Bundchen is ?? If theres someone need to be worried about her expired contract that should be Victoria's Secret manager. <_<